Thursday, July 01, 2010

He said: "I woke up thirsty. I had to drink several glasses of water before I could even speak. The room was hot and my clothes were damp with sweat. I could clearly hear my breathing and feel my heart beat. I didn't so much feel ill as disoriented. Where was I? It looked familiar but wasn't. How did I get here? I didn't know. I just woke up in this place, thirsty and hot, although it looked somewhat familiar. I tried to remember what happened last night, but nothing significant came to me. I watched something on the box, ate a small meal around 8PM, read a little, and then turned the lights off about midnight, when it was so very quiet. Then I woke up here, in this place, thirsty. What happened to me?"
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter