Friday, June 18, 2010


He said: "I had a big life and I did a lot of things outdoors. I painted some and made music and, you know, life was large. That is until they found the small thing on my brain. After that everything changed and as the small thing began to slowly grow, my life became smaller and then more smaller and I tried hard not to be the small thing, but to fight to stay the larger thing that I know that I am, to be the whole thing and not the thing divided between the small thing and the rest of the world. It's hard because I can't really throw away the small thing. I have to work with it to find some accommodation, to allow it to be a part of me, but to not be me totally. Do you know what I mean?"
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter