Thursday, May 20, 2010

She said: "It's Thursday! I hate Thursday! Thursday is not Wednesday, which is the halfway mark to and from the weekend; and Thursday is not Friday which is the last day I have to crawl through before the rockin' weekend of Saturday, when I sleep late, and Sunday, when I sleep really late and try to recover from whatever happened over the weekend. Mondays aren't so hot either, come to think of it. I could do without Monday. I think that the "Powers that Be" should put their respective heads together and get a law passed (HA!) that would make Monday a part of a three day weekend where everyone would really be much more productive having had Monday to recover for the now 4-day work week. I think this is only common sense."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Anonymous foto-rolero54 said...

Really good works, beautiful day with you...

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter