Sunday, June 13, 2010

She said: "Oh, I thought it was you. I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. I read about it in the paper, and then, later, RoAnne told me. How awful! I'm sure it is still difficult for you. How are you? Oh, do you know who I saw at the beach last week? David and Cher. I felt so silly because I wasn't really sure it was them until I overheard someone call out to them. Then I knew. They hadn't been to this part of the shoreline before, so, of course, I simple HAD to show them around. They're such a fun couple. I've always loved the two of them. Oh, I almost forgot! Chris and Roald and splitting up. Can you believe it? After all this time. I guess the stress just got too much. I don't think I could have gone through what they have and still stay together. That Dan lawyer is working with them. I just talked to him a few weeks ago. I ran into him at that bar downtown. It took me the longest time to realize it was him. I kept looking and looking at him; he was only a few tables away. I knew I knew him, but I just couldn't figure out who he was. Then I heard someone call out to him. You know, I'm not always good with faces, but I never forget a name."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter