Tuesday, July 13, 2010

He said: "Nobody wanted to, but we all did it. We all tried to impress the rest of the guys, especially the guys who were going on to College somewhere. We didn't want to be seen as a wimp or anything. We wanted to be tough, with lots of attitude and stuff. We wanted the older guys to know how tough or whatever we were and that no matter how messed up the other guys were, we could be more messed up. It was like an extra long 'double dare' thing. I don't remember now who saw the girls first. It could've been any one of us. Probably the older guys asked them to come over and join us. I don't know who said what first. They looked real cute and seemed happy to have someone, you know, like admire them or something. The two of them were obviously friends, out for the night. Poor things. They stumbled on us. I guess we were drinking a little. Anyway, one thing kept leading to another and that's how the whole horrible thing started. Oh, God, I'm so sorry. I guess messed up bad. I guess I'll live with this now for the rest of my life. Nobody wanted it to turn out like that. I don't know why it did."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter