Tuesday, July 06, 2010

She said: "I knew for certain that it really was him. I didn't want to make a mistake at this point. I had been looking for him for so long and it was hard to keep control of my emotions at that point, but I was pretty certain it was him. I had carried his image in my head for months. I had planned and re-fined the plan and prayed that sooner or later I would find him, and suddenly it looked like it would all come to an end. I was almost ill because my heart was beating so fast. Just a week previous, in New York, I had found someone who would make me a remote devise. All that I had to do now was to attach the radio bomb to his car and wait for the right moment, the right place, to put an end to the story. He had taken away from me the only things that mattered to me: my kids. He had taken my kids. I had the phone that would trigger the "package". All I had to do now was wait. All I had to do now was now screw up."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter