Sunday, September 11, 2011

He said: "It's taking them a long time to fix it. I don't know what the hold up is. I mean, I hired these people because they know this stuff. They make their living doing this stuff. I'm paying them because I don't want to get down there and get mucked up. That's their job. But they sure are taking their time. They don't seem to be in any kind of a hurry. Meanwhile, I have to tip toe around and I have to change everything until they make up their mind about when they're going to come back and finish the job. I can't do much until that happens. They said something about tree roots being the problem. They said we'd have to wait a week or so. Well, it's been longer that than and I still have to watch what I do. Can't take a bath. Too much water. Can't shower: same deal: too much water in the system. When there is too much water the horror begins. The
water backs up and then the toilets end up flushing up, not down. You only want that to happen one time on you. I'll make you a bible loving man. It will bring you around, let me tell you. I just don't understand what is taking them so feeking long."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter