Tuesday, August 02, 2011

She said: "I've been down here a long time. All I want is to get home. Is that so hard? I'm about to fall out. I had a rough night last night. He was a jerk; a real jerk. I don't know what his freeking problem was. I don't even care. But I had to put up with him all night and now here I am downtown and I'm waiting and waiting and waiting for the uptown to come. Where is it? I don't think I can hang out hear too much longer. That guy over there keeps nodding off. I'm afraid that he'll fall to the platform and bust his head open and then when the train comes, it will have to wait for the jerk to be taken off and sent to a hospital or something. Maybe I should like poke him awake or something. No, I aint gonna talk to no one. I'm just gonna sit here and wait for the freeking uptown. Where the hell is it?
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter