Tuesday, July 05, 2011

She said: "Well, you know, it's really a guy thing. Only men and boys go Ga-Ga over a car. I don't think women care one way or another. For woman, a car is a car. But that's not how men feel about it. Their car is a symbol of who they are and where they rank in their world. It's like an extra penis. The men show their cars to other guys and they make a big deal out of getting a new faster, shiny, new car to go "Vrmm, Vrmm" in. It's really so silly, but I'd never tell my husband that. I already know what he would say and it wouldn't be civil. Anyway, as I said, it's different for woman. We are more practical and we are the ones that have to haul groceries and pre-grade and elementary schoolers around in. For us, it's a tool to help us get the job done. That's it. When the thing needs fixing, it goes back to the man. From what I can see about the whole topic, from a woman's point of view, a car is just another skin we put on to go somewhere else. That's the whole story."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter