Thursday, May 19, 2011

He said: "Oh, she was sure enough a fine woman. I knew that at first glance. I liked what I saw. I liked the her butt swayed when she walked on those high heal shoes. I like the way she smiled when she looked at me. I like the way she teased me and then led me on. Whenever I wasn't with her, I thought about her and I'm sure that I had a smile on my face when that happened. She told me all kinds of stories about her self. She told me about her Momma and Poppa when she was young, and about her Gran in Mississippi. She told me about how much he loved and needed me. She called me "Sugar". She had me wrapped around her little finger. I turned into one of those dopes who follow a good looking woman with our tongues hanging out. The longer I stayed with her, the more she lied to me. I began to see that her stories were different almost every time she told them. At first I didn't mind, but then I began to think that if she lied to me about her parents and her Grand Ma, then she probably could lie to me about how much she loved and needed me and I started to call her out. She would just smile and give me that smile and I'd fold. But it still bugged me. And, finally, I had to call her on her lies. Oh, she sweet talked me and I almost fell for it again, but by then I knew that she had other men, not just me. I wanted her her know that I knew, but she didn't care. I wanted her to learn the difference between truth and lies. I wanted her to know the difference between teasing and bull shit. I wanted her to know the difference between Reality and Fabrication."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter