Monday, April 11, 2011

She said: "I can see the tears of the people who can not cry. They can not cry because the life that they have does not permit the time or the effort of tears. There are more important things for these people that tears. There is life beyond pain and beyond despair, and beyond loss. There is the need to find food, to find water, to find the money to buy medicine for a dying father or child. Tears are a luxury that is not worth the effort. It is, for these people, a wasteful luxury that only other people can afford. For some reason, I was born with the ability to see the tears that these people can't afford to spill. I can see the pain that they feel. I can see the hurt that they carry with them everyday. It is not a trial for me to be so blessed. Someone has to witness what can not be seen. Someone has to be the one to take on the pain of life and lift it up. I don't know why that person is me. I don't question it anymore. Everyone has a job to do. This is my job. This is what I was brought here to do."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Blogger mo.gabira said...

Hello, I'm a new blogger from Brazil and loved yours. Congratulations!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Jim Landry said...

mo.garbira: Many thanks for coming to MusicFromTheFilm. And many thanks for your comment.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter