Friday, April 01, 2011

He said: "I had a dream about Robert Rauchenberg. You know: that abstract painter guy. He made these huge, colorful, crazy paintings in the 50s and 60s and his mate was a famous painter too. Anyway, I had this dream about him. He was painting way up above me. He was like floating in the air and painting in the air way above where I was in the dream. He looked like he was painting heaven; he was really concentrating on what he was doing and I yelled out to him, but he either didn't hear me or didn't care to answer. He was just up there, floating away and painting the sky and the air as he floated away. I was so impressed. That's what I want, I thought to myself in my dream. That's what I want to do. I want to float away to heaven and paint the whole way there."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter