Monday, March 14, 2011

He said: "I am loosing my words. Each day more of my words leave me and I have to invent new ways to speak without the use of the lost words. If it is a complicated word that is gone, that is not so much a problem. I can always use a simpler word in it's place. But, when a simple word is taken from me, well, that can cause problems. It makes talking to you tricky as I try to take the long was around a word or a group of words that are simple and known to everyone but me. It is frustrating to say the least. I used to like talking to people. Now I dread it. I never know what word has been taken from me until I try to find it in my head and around my mouth. That is when I know that it is gone. That is when I know that I have lost another word. It's like loosing another friend. It's like the word getting smaller every day. It's like a kind of death."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter