Thursday, February 17, 2011

She said: "I was blinded by the light. I couldn't see anything and all around me there was wind and fire. I was trying to call out to the others, but I don't think they could hear me. It was hard to breath and the light was so bright that I had to go in that direction. I thought that I would feel heat, but as I got closer, the heat changed to cold and as I got closer, I could see what it was. It was a ship, or a plane of some kind, or a portal or an idea that could turn into a reality. I felt light and refreshed and ready and the light got brighter and the sounds got louder, and I could see their faces looking back at me and I was taken up but left behind, but I had had made a contact and that single moment changed everything."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter