Saturday, January 22, 2011

He said: "Well, now they all wanna know. Nobody wanted to know anything before it happened, but now they wanna know what made him do it. I told them it would happened but no body would listen then. They were saying that I was the one who was nuts. They were trying to put the whole thing on my head, but it wasn't me that was the dangerous one. I tried to tell them he was sick and had problems with money and problems with dope, and problems with women, but they wouldn't listen. It think they just didn't want to deal with it and they didn't want to deal with me. But, now they have to deal with me. I'm the only one left that can speak for him. I'm the only one who was there at the end. They wouldn't listen then, but they'll have to listen now."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter