Friday, December 24, 2010

He said: "At least now I know. Before now, I didn't know. I thought that it was just me and that this was just part of the way I am. I never could spell well and I was never good with names so this new thing didn't mean anything; not really. But, now, everything is different. My family is upstairs asleep and I am down here, crying and cursing God for the joke he has played on me. It's not fair, but then, again, I guess there is a lot in life that isn't fair. I'm not happy about what happened, but there you go. It will get worse over time. I will forget where I am. I will forget where I'm going. I will forget who you are. I will forget what you just said to me. I will forget to eat and I will forget that I have slept. I will forget who you are and that will be the worst part of it all. I will forget that I loved you."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter