Wednesday, January 12, 2011

She said: "It just happened one day. Just like that, I couldn't find words to say what I wanted to say. My words got a notion to be independent of my wishes. The mouth was in this game too. I can't tell you how angry I got. I felt totally betrayed by my mouth and the worst was how silly I felt whenever I talked. I'd will one word and another one would pop up and take the place of the one I chose. My friends would look at me strangely, as if I was from another planet. It just didn't make an sense to me. What in the world had happened to my world. No one else seemed to have the problems that I was having. I thought that maybe I had been taken to another planet while I slept, and this place was very much like our planet but they used a different but similar language there on that place. I just cried and cried, but what could I do? I felt just the same as before all of this stuff started happening. I thought I was loosing my mind! I was frightened and angry and I wanted everything to go back to where it was before, but that didn't happen. I ran away, or tried to. I wanted to be somewhere else, somewhere where everything was normal, but I lost it. I was lost. I was lost on the road to language."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter