Wednesday, February 16, 2011

He said: "It was a long time ago. I was a young man and I had ideas. I wanted to make a mark, but I didn't know how to do it. So, as you might guess, I messed it all up. I hung out with the wrong people, developed the wrong ideas, lusted after the wrong things and I became a monster. I hurt people I should have loved and loved people I should have been repulsed by. I woke up drunk and went to sleep with a needle in my arm. I was soon on the street and sick and there was really no one I could turn to. So, I decided that the only person I could count on was me. I started to change. It was gradual, but I noticed subtle changes in me. I slowly got smarter. As I got smarter I began to get stronger. It took a long time, but, here I am. Everything still looks a lot like yesterday. But, at the same time, looks real different that tomorrow."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter