Tuesday, February 01, 2011

He said : "You asked me, so I'm going to tell you what I think. I think you shouldn't wait too long. I think you shouldn't wait too long to be who you are. I don't think you should wait too long to find your dreams. I don't think you should wait too long to grab a piece of the pie and then to run with it. I don't think you should wait too long to know what it is that makes you alive and that feeds you and that directs you to heaven and that whispers in you ear to let you know that you are not alone and that there is a purpose that is waiting for you. I don't think you should wait too long to live your life, because before you know it, it will be over and you don't want to be one of people who, at that moment, is still waiting for their live to begin."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter