Friday, February 04, 2011

She said: " I have good days and then I have not-so-good days, just like everybody else. Sometimes it's the weather that is the cause. Sometimes it's the heat. Sometime there are pains in my arms and legs that I can't explain and other times I'm just not hungry. It's not a big deal. I don't know why they make it out to be such a big deal. Sometimes I just don't feel like talking to anyone. Sometimes I just don't know where my purse is. Sometimes my purse just needs a "time out". Why does everything have to make sense. I don't think that life makes hardly any sense. I think everything is random. You just have to roll with it, don't you? Especially on "bad" days. Especially on bad hair days. You just have to roll with it. What else can you do?"
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter