Monday, March 28, 2011

She said: "He was my kind of man. He rocked hard with the band and lived a 24 hour day. I couldn't keep up with him, but I tried. It was hopeless. Even if I took the drugs and stuff he jammed down his throat and nose and whatnot, I could not stay up with him and his 24 hour days. He was just crazy in that way. The band was at their peak then and soon it all started to fall quietly apart. The drummer stopped taking to the Bass player. The Bass player had a beef with the lead singer who, in turn, couldn't stand the Guitar player who hated the Drummer. In that kind of close environment, this was the start of a long fall. But I have to say, I was crazy to stay with him, as crazy as he was. But I guess I loved him in some way. He was my kind a guy, even though he was a junkie and a jerk sometimes. Even through all of that, I have to say I loved him. I guess that means I was crazy too, and I guess I was. I guess we all were. I guess it was the best part of life up until now"
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter