Wednesday, March 30, 2011

She said: "It was a fine day; as fine a day as can be imagined. The sun was shined down on me and I could feel the heat and it felt good after the too long winter. I felt like I now know why people who have the money go South for the colder months. "I have made it through" I thought to myself. "I can move on from here". I felt that the sun was shinning on me for a reason. I felt that, from here on, things would go my way and everything would work out for the best. I felt free to do the things I want to do. I felt like I was whole again. I felt like maybe the Doctor got it wrong and that I wasn't really that sick. I felt that I was getting better now that the sun had shined on me. I felt like the worst was over. I also felt that I was fooling myself, but it felt good to be in denial for a little while; a little while while the sun was shinning on me."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter