Tuesday, March 29, 2011

He said: "I have had to learn all of this the hard way. It has taken a lot of my time and a lot of my energy and focus, and this is what I know now: The Universe we live in is made up of knotted braids of misunderstanding. These misunderstandings affect the entire cosmos and, indeed, everything we do. We have been unaware of how much all of this affects us moment by moment. It is like a game of tennis that is played in a small room. That was why it took me so long to document this discovery. Because the Misunderstanding is so woven into the fabric of our thinking and of our lives as we experience them, it has been difficult to separate the various components of this discovery. It has been difficult to organize my findings. It has been frustrating because my focus of often pulled away and I forget what it is I need to do. I forget often, but I know for a fact now that everyone doesn't remember something and that is because of the braids of misunderstanding."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter