Sunday, April 03, 2011

She said: "I'm not in pain. I'm thankful that I'm not in a lot of pain. I don't think I could bare it if I needed meds for the pain. I do know now, however, what 'progressive' means and it don't mean anything good. Just like I thought 'early' was good; that is was good that this thing was caught early. Ha! What a laugh. Early just means that I'm too young to be this sick. So, each day, I get a little bit more sick and have a little bit more difficulty doing simple things like keeping track of where the phone is. My husband thinks I should be happy. He praises the Lord that I'm still here with him. He and the children both. He thinks that I should be happy with the life I have left. And I say 'amen' to that. What he don't know is that I curse God every day for taking away from me the life that I once had."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter