Monday, May 16, 2011

She said: "I just don't understand that man. I just don't understand men, period. I don't understand how he could go out like that and come home in a giant truck. He didn't tell me he was going to buy a car. A car would have been one thing, but he came home in the biggest thing on 4 wheels I have ever seen. He tells me that it isn't a truck, but a hybrid thing on wheels or something. I, at my age, have to climb up a some sort of stairs to get into this thing. I felt like I was getting air sickness up there. It's got T.V. screens in it. It's got God knows what else. I'd like to know where the money came from for this giant Hybrid thing with Air Conditioning and what not. I think he must have had a stroke or something or may he just went crazy on me. I don't understand how he could get up one morning and between Breakfast and Lunch decides that he needs a new car. But he doesn't come home in a new car. That would be one thing. No,he comes home in an efficiency apartment on wheels. What could that man have been thinking? I've lived with him for over 35 years and I still don't know where he gets these crazy ideas. And he doesn't even let me know what's coming until it's too late."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter