Monday, April 18, 2011

He said: "I was falling. I was falling through time. It was hard to catch my breath because I was
moving so fast. I saw my mother as a very young woman. I barely recognized her. I saw the town that I grew up in. It was just a blur, but I could make out my High School as it rushed by me. I could see the relatives, the Aunts and Uncles and the brother who was killed in 'Nam in 1968. I was falling faster and faster and the faster I fell I less I could make out. There was a roar in my ears from air and time around me that I was falling into. It was getting darker. I was getting cold. I didn't know where I was and I didn't know were I was going so fast. So fast. It all happened so very very fast."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter