Thursday, April 28, 2011

She said: "You've, no doubt, heard about someone finding and getting a message in a bottle. That message would probably have been thrown into the sea a long time ago, making it's way to, say, England, for many, many decades. That would be a message from the past in that bottle washing up on the shores of an English beach. Well, I got something like that recently. What I got was a message from the Future. It was astonish! While I was going though some papers in my desk at home, I found a letter that was written to me by my doctor at that time. I don't remember ever seeing this letter before, but the post mark was from over 20 years ago. I don't see that doctor anymore, because he passed away probably a decade or more ago. Anyway, what the letter from him said was that I should come into his office soon to have more testing done. The reason for the testing was that the lump in my breast was malignant. Now, here is the strange part: I know for a fact that I did not have cancer 20 years ago. I didn't have cancer 10 years ago, or 5 years ago. I was diagnosed only 5 months ago. How did my doctor from 20 years ago know that I would have cancer in 2011?"
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

3 Comments:

Blogger madeinmarta said...

I want live in your country so much!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Jim Landry said...

We'd love to have you, I'm sure.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous FAMEDS said...

Great to stumble upon your blog. Please sign & share our petition to help save 17,500+ women with metastatic breast cancer to continue to have the drug they need to survive: http://fameds.org/petition.php

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter