Friday, July 01, 2011

He said: "Oh, I admit it now. I couldn't do that for awhile. I couldn't do much of anything for awhile. I couldn't forgive her for dieing on me like that. I couldn't bare the quiet. I couldn't stand the silence and quiet and the fact that I had to eat alone and that she wasn't there to chat me up and cheer me up and she wasn't there to keep me warm by moving close to me as we slept. I couldn't understand what had happened to our life together. I hated it. I didn't know how to live a life that didn't have her in it. I was quietly dieing with her gone. But, we abide, don't we. We push on somehow. But those days after the funeral were very dark days for me. I didn't know how to push on. I was alone and afraid. Those were dark days of being in darkness. But I learned how to live again somehow. I learned how to live in darkness. Sometimes, I've found, one has to go into darkness in order to find the light. Without know how, that's what a did. I stepped into darkness and waited to find the light."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter