Monday, August 15, 2011

He said: "Well, I did OK on the test. I was nervous, of course. I hate going to the doctor. They always make me nervous. I don't know why the Doctors always have some young lady person doing all of the personal stuff. You know: touching you in private places and asking personal questions about this and that. I only go to the doctor when I have to; otherwise I steer clear of those guys, mostly because of the money I know I'll have to put out. Them Republicans don't want me to go to the doctor at all, seems to me. Anyway, I get a pretty, young lady doctor and she asks me some pretty personal questions about my this and my that and I guess I maybe let go of more information that they needed to know from me, cause her face turned a little redish like and so I stopped talking. I asked if she was all right and she said she was, but I still think I told her too much. I'm just not used to doctors and stuff. I hope she didn't think I was too randy or something. They told me they was glad I came in, but maybe next time I,ll talk a little less if it's a woman doctor. That might be best."

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter