Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I was sitting at home, quietly reading the paper, when it happened. I felt an increasingly intense vibration along with a failure to focus my eyes. I remember smelling smoke--although I couldn't see any--and thinking that the house must have been bombed by terrorists, although why anyone would want to bomb my house was beyond me. I don't know anything about the war or torture or anything like that. Anyway, the next thing I knew was that I was lying on a damp floor and there was a strong smell of something (I don't know how to describe it) and I was wet. The floor was wet with something sticky, and the light was very dim. I had been abducted by creatures from another galaxy! I'd heard about such things, but never in a million years thought that it would happen to me. They did horrible things to me. I was led to believe that they probed my body and scanned my brain, capturing my very thoughts. It has been most upsetting to me, as you can imagine, I'm sure. I don't feel well today, the result of what I've been through. Although they returned me to my room when they were done and appeared to do no lasting damage to my body, I don't feel as though I will ever be as I was before. No, I will never be the same person that I was.
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter