Monday, December 01, 2008

He said: "Ya know? I never felt like I ever needed to have all that much. I always felt like I had just about everything I ever needed. I never felt like I was ever going without something important. You know, I had my family and my friends and my work and that seemed about right. I never went without something I truly needed or wanted. Fact is, I never really wanted for anything and I was happy that way. And I still feel like that. My health may not be so good anymore. I can't do some of what I used to do. But that can be like a blessing too."

He sat silently for a minute or so, then continued:

"Thinking about that, if I ever thought about what I would want more of, I guess I'd have to say it would have to be time. Everybody could use more time. That goes for me too. If there was a way to get it, I would get me some more time. If there was anything that I might think I was a little short off, that would be it: Time. If you wanted to get me something I could use, give me some more time. I'd appreciate that."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Blogger Round Stone said...

Wow ! Wonderful light.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Jim Landry said...

Roundstone: Thanks for the comment and also for the view!

--Jim
http://musicfromthefilm.blogspot.com

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter