Wednesday, July 21, 2010

He said: "I feel like I can talk to you. I feel like I can talk to anyone, really. It's because I like people. I'm curious what they're thinking about; what they're feeling right now. People usually always have something interesting to say; something to build a conversation around. So, I'm not shy about just jumping in and seeing where it goes. Even politics; I can even go there when I'm talking to someone I just met. I find that it's easier for someone to talk to a total stranger than it might be to talk to someone else. Like a husband or a wife or a close friend, because those relationships are pretty well defined. But talking to someone new, someone you don't exactly know, well, that can be totally open because you probably won't ever see or hear from that person again. Sometimes it's just safer to talk to a stranger."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter