Monday, August 02, 2010

She said: "She was old. No one wanted her really. She was sick a lot and no body wants to be around old sick people. And she was always forgetting stuff, like her cell phone number and where she put the keys. I mean, how hard is it to not loose your keys? I told her over and over to just put the darn keys in one place, but she could never remember to do that. And her clothes and stuff were smelly. She was also always going to the doctor for stuff. You'd think they were having some affair or something. Gross! And she had to take all these pills and stuff. All she really did was watch TV and cook. That's all. I guess most of her girlfriends were either dead, or in a home somewhere, so I tried to be nice to her, but she didn't have a whole lot to say that was that interesting. So, anyway, she was old, then she died and I got my old room back."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter