Thursday, July 29, 2010

She said: "I can't tell you where we'll end up, only where I think we should go. I can't tell you what will happen when we get there, only what I know about what has happened before. It could be dangerous because some of the tribes are ancient enemies of each other and they kill each other for no reason all the time. You have to be aware of where we are not and where we are going. You must be aware all of the time because sometimes that is the only way to survive. If you have fear in your heart or if you are afraid what will happen to you once we get there, let me know now. We are going into this together. We will fight it, if you have to, together. You must be strong or you will die."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter