Friday, September 17, 2010

She said: "I needed time to think. There was never time for anyone to think in that house. It's no wonder that I went a little crazy. There were always people coming in and people going out and I didn't know half of them. I didn't know where my own children was half the time. I know there was drugs and booze involved most of the time. Money, and there wasn't much to start with, just went missing. I had to make up all kind of excuses to get the rent taken care of. We were always behind. There were always somebody's baby left here for me to raise up. There was the constant train noise and the arguments from the drunk upstairs and the druggy down the hall. And the babies crying and the Man cussing all over the place and just no time to think. It made me crazy, I guess. Well, I got time to think now alright. I sure enough got time to thing now."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter