Tuesday, September 13, 2011

He said: "I waited a long time. Everyone encouraged me to be patient and to wait. They told me that was how it was. Everybody waits. That's what they say. So, I waited. What else could I do? I waited. But, finally, this year I got tired of waiting. I'm not getting any younger and any one can tell you that, in fact, I'm getting old. Really old. And I don't have a lot of time to wait anymore. I want to be heard now! So I took my story to the church and I told my story and my complaint to God. I expected something to happen after that. But nothing happened. Everything was just like it was before. So I went to a different church and I told God about the pain I have had and the torment that my mother, bless her, went through when she was ill and how she hung on through all of the awful things they put her through in the hospital and how I didn't think that was fair of God: to make her suffer like that. And nothing happened. It was like God stopped listening to me. And that's when I realized that he wasn't there for me and he wasn't there for my mother and that he would not hear my prayer. So I decided not to talk to God anymore. I told him not to bother me. I told him that I would not pray anymore. And I told him I would see him in Hell. And, now, I feel better. Strange, isn't it?"
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter