Thursday, January 08, 2009

He said: "It's a cool place to work, I guess. I mean, I have a lot of fun showing people around the place and explaining to them things about what they're looking at. It IS kinda amazing that someone who go to all that effort to make these things and stuff. Mostly, I guess, it's families that come through, although there are a fare number of, you know, just plain folks that come through too. It's fun and its interesting and there are worse things that you could do on Summer Break. I like, myself, some of the more far out stuff. There are whole collections of flea circus tents with little, tiny people being shot out of little tiny cannons; and tiny tigers being made to sit up on a tiny little stand. The lion tamer has a little tiny whip that I think is made out of a piece of horse hair. Then there are of the religious stuff, mostly about Jesus and stuff, and that's pretty cool too. But, you know, once you've seen it, you've seen it, and we all know those stories by heart. But the circus stuff is cool, because you can make up a story for yourself right there. You can be in the circus yourself if you want to. It's harder to imagine yourself as part of the Jesus story. Do you know what I mean? Its not like the circus stuff at all."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter