Wednesday, January 13, 2010

He said: "I always hated being the sick kid, but truth to tell, I was sick a lot. I hated that my mother would say that I was "fragile" when everyone knew that boys could NEVER be "fragile" because they would have the poo kicked out of them on the playground. It was no fun being the "sick kid". I had to stay home a lot when all the other kids would be playing at school and meeting up with their friends and all, while I was in a dark room with nothing to do and no way to have any fun at all. Once I got to be Twenty or so, it seemed that I left the "sick kid syndrome" behind me and I finally began to live a full life, just like everyone else. I got married and we have a son who is not a "sick Kid". But it just couldn't last forever I guess. The Docs say I have cancer. It's in my brain. I guess it was too much to expect that life with sickness would last forever."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter