Tuesday, August 03, 2010

He said: "In the quiet, when I'm driving between home and and back, I marvel at the stillness of time as it gently flows over us and around us, each moment different than the one just past, but each moving to the same place eventually. In between the present breathing and the anticipation of the next one, there is a peace in the creation of another piece of movement in the world that I am a member of, riding on a sea of memory, sadness, and joy. Moments of life from when I was a child appear and then are gone, like a breath. It is in this manner that I survive. It is in this manner that we all, I suppose, survive. The story is in the breath and as we wait for the next part of the story, it becomes the past and we begin to remember all over again."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Washington dc said...

I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on
DCguide.com and include a link to your blog in our directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on DCguide.com . Please let us
know as soon as possible.

Mike@dcguide.com

Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
DCguide.com

8:21 AM  
Blogger Jim Landry said...

I'm a little slow seeing you post, but Yeah, sure, that's fine.

Hope you get this responce.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter