Sunday, September 19, 2010

He said: Nothing was ever right. There was something wrong with everything. It was that kind of atmosphere that ruined everything. Everything had to be perfect, even thought we agreed that we didn't live in no perfect world. And, of course, this kind of atmosphere slowly began to poison everything. It wasn't even rational anymore. Just Negative, Negative, Negative all the time. I just couldn't stand it much longer. I suggested therapy, but that wasn't going to help and it was going to cost too much money. Then, I tried not to listen to the negativity any more. I tried, instead, to be upbeat and positive. Well, that just got right up her nose. She wasn't going to have any of that. She looked at me and said 'Well, all right. But you know that life is just an endless collection of dropped connections and missed opportunities and I guess we will both have to get used to that'"
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter