Thursday, August 12, 2010

She said: "I have this urgent need sometimes to remake myself. I feel like I have to cast off who I am or was and become something new, something different. I need to transform myself into another person because I get so bored being the person that I am. It's hard work, let me tell you. It's a struggle sometimes because there might be two or more people trying to be the new me. Boy, that can get weird and crazy. I once was trying to become a young man and an older woman both at the same time. I just couldn't make up my mind. Actually it was more like my body was not sure which way to go. I stayed a woman that time. It was just too hard to have a penis. It's easier now, if I wanted. They do the most amazing things, those doctors. They can almost do anything."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter