Tuesday, September 21, 2010

She said: "When I think of my friends, I always think of them as they were when I first saw them, never like they are now. They're always young and active and fun. They don't have wrinkles; they aren't sick or have gray hair, they're always young and active and fun. In my memories, they're laughing at some silly joke or about some silly boy. We're always going somewhere to do something, and laughing all the way. I like to think that when my friends think of me, that they think of me as I was back then, when I was young and happy and fast, light on my feet. That's the way I want to be thought of by my friends. It would be a courtesy and a mercy, because that's the way I see myself, even when I look into a mirror. How I see myself is the way I always was and how I always want to be. It's not a trick of the light, but the way I really am when I think of myself and when I think of my friends."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter