Friday, October 29, 2010

He said: "Things get in the way. Things find a way of getting into the house and once they're there, it's too late to get rid of them. Things win out every time. I don't know how they do it. I never see them coming in. They're so quiet about it that sometimes it isn't until a month or more goes by before I see something that's new and I have to ask 'where did you come from?'. By then, of course, they are already a fixture and I can't very well throw them out, can I? I mean, once they've made it into the house, they're there to stay. They have as much right to the house as I do. They have the same needs, some of them. They need looking after and need feeding, and need a safe place to be, one that they, and I, can agree on so that I know where they're living in my house in case I need them and I don't want to run around looking for them. I mean, if they're going to be living here, they have to obey the rules. But, in the end, things get in the way, no matter what you do to not have that happen. Things get in the way and that's what's sad about life."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sajnos a fele se tréfa,annak,mikor a pszihe térben időben csavarog,de mindíg vissza tér valamikor valahova energiáért,mely használható a számára.persze közben segít is,mind az övé,nem csak a most,de a múlt ban is,és a jövő...csak rajtatok múlik,senki nem szól bele ez már más kaliber.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter