Sunday, October 24, 2010

She said: "God knows how we got this way. I don't remember anything like this being discussed. It was just, wham, one day everything was different. The world became a scarier place than it had been. Everything got speeded up and the noises were louder and everything was flying around me faster that before. I don't like it. It makes me dizzy. I can't hardly catch my breath. I feel like I'm being pushed around for no good reason and I don't know who to tell about it. I just need a little time, I guess, to get used to how things are now. Maybe if I checked into one of those spa places for a week or so, I could get a grip on things and everything would stop being so loud and annoying and all. Maybe it's just as simple as that. I guess it might be worth the effort. All I know is that something has to change and I don't think it's going to be me."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter