Saturday, October 23, 2010

He said: "I don't know anything about boys that makes them like they are. I don't know what crazy notions go through their heads. I was once a boy myself a long long time ago. But the things they think about now are things that I don't know. Boys play much harder now that they did back in the day. And the songs that they dance to and the songs that drive them crazy is music that I don't hear and that I don't play. I watch my son in the school yard. He's different there that at home. He's like his brother was at that age. He plays hard, eats fast and is gone. His brother was a wild one, always on the move. He needed something more than I or his mother could really give. My sons are rocket ships just waiting to blast off leaving us far behind, and I guess that's fair somehow. There' really not an answer; it's all or nothing, live fast, then die."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter