Wednesday, November 24, 2010

He said: "I talk to the trees, but they don't talk back to me. I talk to the stars as well; and to the moon, but only when it is full and therefore is ready to listen. I talk to the stars, too. I guess it's because I have a lot on my mind and talking to the trees is easier that talking to a person who may or may not care what you have to say, and who no doubt has her or her own things to talk to the trees about or to worry about in silence. When I need to talk, I wait, if I can, until it is dark and quiet, although, quiet works by itself. I usually don't expect answers to my prayers, but sometimes they come all by themselves and that's really cool! An answer, no matter what form, means that someone is listening and someone might answer my prayer."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter