Thursday, November 04, 2010

He said: "It's hard sometimes. It just feels like such a burden, when I know that it really isn't that way at all. I guess I'm overworked or something. Everyone needs some time alone is what they tell me. That sure sound nice, don't it? I could use some time on my own, I guess, just to chill out and gather the parts of me that are now scattered in about 12 places. Life shouldn't be a stone around your neck. The only stone that we need is the one at the end, when we're gone. I'm hearing phone ring, but I won't answer this time. Everyone needs some time to be alone. That old time movie star said it: 'I want to be alone'. I never saw the movie, but I know how she must feel. I'm going to power down today and take it as it comes. Don't call me 'cause I won't be home."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter