Tuesday, November 02, 2010


He said: "It's hard to tell you what it's like. The words just don't seem right to tell you what it's like. I can hardly understand it myself, so you can understand, I hope, how hard it is to tell it to someone who is normal. It's just so weird and maddening and awful that there really aren't words to tell you what I'm trying to say. I struggle with this every day and still, every day, it's a new thing for me to deal with. But, I'm going to try and use words to give you an idea of what's going on. It's not like I would have thought about it from seeing movies or such. It's not as dramatic as that. It's gradual, how it sneaks up behind you and changes your life. It's a quiet thing that happens. There wasn't, at least to begin with, a lot of screaming and crying and stuff like that. It crept up on me one day at a time, getting a little stronger bit by bit. Loosing you mind is not like loosing you wallet. Don't get me wrong: loosing your wallet is a hassle and a bother and a time suck, but, in the end, you get your license and your credit cards and your life back to what it was once. When you loose your mind, it doesn't ever really come back. That's the difference. You can always get your wallet back. I wish I could get my mind back, but I don't thank that will happen. It's too bad, because, right now, I don't need a wallet."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter