Wednesday, November 17, 2010

He said: "Oh, I know I shouldn't say anything; that anything I say will be used against me, and all that. I know that it's better to just bite my lip and stay out of the conversation; I should just sit there and be polite and not say anything and nod my head and keep a smile on my face and just let them go on. There is no way that anything I say won't be hooted and tooted about and there will be open mouths and some people will just never talk to me again, and it just isn't worth the hassle and the problems that will be the result of my 'lame' ways and the fact that I'm ' living in the dark ages' and 'How can I be so Behind The Times' and so on and so forth. But it's hard. I'm left out of all kinds of conversations because I just don't have anything to say that can be said out load to my friends. They'll send me to some prison island somewhere where it won't matter how 'backward' and 'lame' I am. But the real, honest-to-God truth is, is that I just couldn't care less about APPs. There. I said it. I just don't care about APPs."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter