Wednesday, November 10, 2010


He said: "It was a crazy time, being young, and not having much of a sense about the world and the people I met up with and took as friends or lovers. I just never stopped long enough to consider the consequences of what I did and who I did it with or to. I was a bottle rocket. I had a lot of energy and I had ideas and desires and the world was changing right in front of me, so I thought I had to keep up with what was evolving and changing and then disappearing on a minute by minute time table. I loved all the crazy stuff and I wanted to be a part of it. Why not? If you me, who? If not now, when? Those were the rules. Get out there, hit hard and fast and then leave before they knew what happened. I did without food. I did without sleep. I did without common sense. I was young. We all were young and eager. We were spinning in space and got giddy because we spun so fast. We were sleeping with spiders. We were dancing with Cats."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter